Airsorted is growing fast and, with offices in eight cities around the world, they found their HR management and admin systems just weren’t cutting it. Anna RoeGlobal Head of People Even something as simple as managing holidays and time off was proving a real headache to HR managers. They were looking for a sophisticated system that held everything in one place – one flexible enough to adapt to their needs, and that managers and employees all over the world would embrace and use.
Enter bob, a system that allowed Airsorted’s HR department to spend less time on administrative work, and more time on scaling the company. From the start, we worked closely with Airsorted’s Global Head of People to help transfer all the company’s employee data and HR management over to bob – and to customise the system to fit their ways of working. bob has quickly become the go-to place for everyone – from managers checking org charts to new joiners viewing contracts and employee handbooks. Our time off feature allows the business to seamlessly manage time off in different locations and for different types of employees. Airsorted is using bob for everything, from storing and sharing documents to managing the onboarding process to performance reviews. This new way of working has been well received by employees and management alike.
“If anyone asked me to recommend an HR system, I’d tell them bob. There’s no others that I’d even look at. I’m very happy with it.”Anna Roe Global Head of People
Nine months in, and bob is making a noticeable difference at Airsorted.
- The leadership team now has easy access to org charts and performance results all in one platform – “having everything in one place has been amazing”.
- Time-logging has substantially improved, with everyone happily using the new system and management having a much clearer view of time-off.
- The London-based HR team has a much clearer view and better control of people admin in the different office locations, which has been a huge time-saver.
- Employees and new starters have easy access to key documents and information, which has increased understanding and made it easier for new employees to hit the ground running.
- Performance reviews are now being done more enthusiastically and in good time – and results and progress are easier to see.
- The fact that people can now do things themselves with bob is saving the HR manager roughly 15% of her time.