TriNet’s full-service HR solution provides access to premium benefits, HR expertise, risk mitigation, payroll services and more.
With TriNet, you get an HR company that gives you access to a team of specialists with industry expertise. We can give you valuable guidance—whether it’s HR administration, best practices insights or determining your benefits funding strategy.
Access the benefits you need to hire and keep great people. TriNet offers not only a range of plans, but also leading insurance carriers in your market. Beyond great health and retirement plans, get access to commuter benefits, dependent care and even pet insurance—plus access to deals on wireless plans, massages and gyms.
Whether you have full-time or part-time employees in one state or many states, each scenario has unique requirements. TriNet gives you accurate, compliant payroll complete with secure processing, tax withholding and reporting—all on a single platform with benefits.
- HR expertise
- Payroll services
- Benefit options
- Risk mitigation (Worker’s Compensation & Employment Practices Management + more)
- Technology (workforce analytics, 24/7 support, online self-service + more)
HiBob x TriNet integration:
HiBob has partnered with TriNet to build a seamless HRIS to payroll integration. The one click data transfer ensures data security between systems, so you can pay employees on time, every time.
Using Payroll Hub to connect Bob with TriNet you will:
- Save time by updating HR data once with no need for double-data entry
- Reduce errors with built-in data update validations
- Enjoy a seamless data transfer: payroll data is automatically mapped and formatted for TriNet
- See data changes for each payroll cycle
- See all payroll cycles in one place
- Receive automatic notifications for any data errors
- Easily request data from relevant parties before a cycle closes
Connection type: API
Data flow: Bob -> TriNet
Sync trigger: Manual
Sync frequency: On demand
Employee detail changes
To learn more or see this integration in action, click Let’s Go below!