One platform for your team and your work
When your team uses Slack, it becomes your digital HQ. It’s a place where work flows between your people, systems, partners and customers. Slack breaks down communication silos inside and beyond your organisation by bringing teams and tools together around common goals, projects and processes in channels and in Slack Connect. It removes the limits of physical walls, giving people the flexibility to do their best work where, when and how they prefer with huddles and clips. And it empowers everyone to automate common tasks with apps and workflows.
This is where you can connect Bob with your Slack channels and customize the updates that will appear there.
Bob and Slack enable:
- Daily digest of who’s out, birthdays, anniversaries
- Event notifications and shoutouts: announce new joiners
- Bob Slack commands for quick Q&A
- Review and approve time off requests
- From the left menu, select Settings > Integrations.
- From the All Categories dropdown, select Collaboration.
- On the Slack tile, click Connect.
- Click Connect to Slack.You will be redirected to the Slack website.
- Note: The following steps must be completed by your Slack admin. If you are not the Slack admin click Not the Slack admin to open the Not a Slack admin popup. There, you can select an employee who is a Slack admin who will complete the integration process. The selected employee will then be sent an email with a link they need to click on to connect the integration.
- Enter your Slack workspace name.
- Click Allow in bob is requesting permission to access the workspace.
- Go into the Slack marketplace and approve the Bob Slack app for all employees in your company’s Slack workspace.
- To learn how to manage apps in Slack, see Manage app approval for your workspace in the Slack help center.
Click here for technical support