Most teams have been working remotely now for over a quarter, but it still feels like we’re far away from things returning to normal—whatever that means. Four months into WFH, many companies are broaching new tricky terrain: How can I measure employee performance remotely?
With many modern companies looking ahead to a fully-remote or hybrid working model, managers and HR leaders are dealing with so many new challenges when it comes to performance, such as:
- How can you gauge an employee’s performance and productivity when you don’t see them in-person?
- How can you run seamless 360-degree review cycles and deliver actionable feedback to dispersed teams?
- How can you empower growth, learning, and development without a physical office environment?
Hibob, the world’s premier people management platform, is here to help.
Hear leading industry experts, as well as your peers at some of today’s culture-leading companies, share tips on:
- Ensure accurate, seamless review cycles by staying agile and in control
- Optimize the performance process by setting clear, attainable goals for employees as part of their growth plan
- Draw valuable insights when it comes to making the right people decisions
In the midst of a chaotic status quo, without the stability of a traditional office environment, holding employees accountable to performance goals and setting them up for future development and growth can be a minefield—help your people navigate it!