Did you know that a negative onboarding experience doubles the chance for your new hires to look for other employment and that 69% of new hires stayed with their new company for three years when onboarding processes were streamlined? In today’s competitive hiring landscape, a welcoming and streamlined onboarding process will help you retain your best people. But where should you begin?
Join Checkr and HiBob to learn how to make your onboarding experience more enjoyable for new hires. We have an expert panel ready to discuss onboarding initiatives, including:
- How to help your new hires save time on administrative tasks on their first day
- Ideas for rallying the team around your new hire so they feel welcomed and included
- Best practices for creating a detailed onboarding map to help your new hire become integrated and productive as quickly as possible
- Key initiatives for building ongoing learning
- Ways to communicate team expectations around performance, culture, and values