With the world in chaos and most teams still distributed, it might not seem like the time to kick off a complicated compensation process. We, however, respectfully disagree.
Research shows that compensation strategy is a vital part of human resource management and a key element in improving morale and recruiting and retaining top talent.
That being said, the current realities of work-from-home life have raised several key questions when it comes to building a solid and scalable comp and benefit strategy, such as:
- How should a modern company navigate merit-based increases and annual salary reviews in times of economic turmoil?
- For those whose roles have changed over the last six months, how should that impact their salary and compensation?
- What are non-monetary ways to incentivize employees and help empower their growth and development within your company?
HiBob, the world’s premier people management platform, is here to help.
- Navigating the new normal’s impact on organization-wide compensation
- Creating compensation and benefit programming that helps retain your best employees in troubled times
- How to ensure you’re maintaining fairness, equity, and inclusivity when creating a compensation and benefits strategy
Plus, see an exclusive sneak peek at HiBob’s brand new compensation management module, built exclusively for today’s most culture-focused modern companies.