Company culture has never had such an important role in retaining your people. Join us on Tuesday the 25th of April for the launch of our new office in Amsterdam as we—together with Spaces & influential speakers from Corporate Rebels, OneFit, 7people & Mollie – organize an exclusive & free event to bring you the most topical insights in the HR industry right now. Our event, “Countdown to Monday – creating a work environment your people love,” is all about creating an irresistible company culture that your team members love being a part of.
This event will be held at the exclusive rooftop area of Spaces Vijzelgracht in the city centre of Amsterdam with a beautiful view of the entire city.
Our half-day seminar will discuss happiness in the workplace, the future of work, employee engagement and belonging, DEI&B, and creating modern workplaces. Featuring a mix of keynotes, followed by after work drinks & bites at our office, the day’s theme is building a company culture where people feel they belong and are engaged. So, why not join us for drinks, nibbles, insightful conversations, and new connections? Limited capacity, so save your seat!
Date: Tuesday, 25th April 2023
Time: 1:30 PM-7:00 PM
Venue: Spaces Offices, Rooftop (8th Floor): Vijzelstraat 68-78, 1017 HL Amsterdam
- 1:30 – 2:00 PM: Treats, coffee & welcome by HiBob’s moderator Yoss Perl (Regional Sales Director).
- 2:00 – 2:40 PM: Interactive keynote presentation #1 – Creating a work environment your people love by HiBob (Toby Hough, People and Culture Director EMEA) and IWG (Gavin Phillips, Regional Vice President)
- 2:40 – 3:00 PM: Networking break & interactive breathing exercise by OneFit (Yves van Veen, Ambassador & Founder ‘Boost your Flow’)
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM: Interactive keynote presentation #2 – Creating irresistible organizations by 7people (Paul Butler, People and Culture Lead, and Simone Bolluyt, People and Culture Lead) & Mollie (Justin Rubbo – Head of People Programmes & Experience and Gabriëlle van Vlodrop -Internal Communications & Culture Manager).
- 4:00 – 4:15 PM: Networking & coffee break
- 4:15 – 5:00 PM: Interactive keynote presentation #3 – Reinventing the way of working: making it ‘fun’ – Corporate Rebels (Pim de Morree, Founder)
- 5:00 – 7:00 PM: Networking with music and DJ
Unfortunately we’ve reached our max capacity for this event. The registration is closed.