It’s more important than ever to map out how your team can best manage the intricacies of a global workforce while creating tailored, localized experiences for employees across sites and countries. What’s even more important is building and automating the employee journey to effectively scale your business while providing employees with the support and tools they need, no matter where they sit in the world.
In this session, you will hear Shane Long, Manager, People Operations and HRIS at OwnBackup, as he shares insights on:
- Best practices for globally managing and analyzing data on your workforce through org charts, reports, KPIs, and more
- Automating site-specific workflows, approvals, time off policies, onboarding, and absent management flows
- Tips for evaluating an HRIS/HCM solution to support your global workforce
- How to customize and automate HR business flows, such as promotions, compensation changes, and terminations to meet local regulation
- Tips for creating global consistency in HR policy through company communications, reporting, KPIs, and compensation management