Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
About The Role
We are expanding our team to support the growing business of the company. As a business analyst you will get familiar with marketing, sales and customer success business processes and lead the ongoing support to the business as well as working on integrating new products and services and lead interesting projects.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven Business Analyst with the right mix of creative and technical. As Business Analyst at Hibob, you will become an expert on business applications and business processes. You will concentrate on supporting our Salesforce users and build new processes to support the growing business by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing, sales and customer success teams.
What Will You Do
- Lead the support of our Salesforce users globally in all departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and more.
- Design & Build scalable solutions in Salesforce, document changes and processes, provide training and assist in testing solutions on the Salesforce platform with the users in all departments globally.
- Suggest enhancements to implement in our systems based on the business needs and technical platform capabilities
- Work with external vendors to integrate enhanced system solutions
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of Salesforce implementation experience (Hands on)
- Have Experience with Salesforce automation tools – a must!
- Have a good English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are Service oriented
- Are a fast learner
- Have exceptional planning, organization and project management skills
- Are self-driven but able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Have Knowledge in CPQ platforms – an advantage
- Have a B.Sc. degree specializing in Information system or equivalent.
Apply for this job -