We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Customer Success Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. You will have experience in customer success or account management & customer service in a SaaS-based business.
In the Nordics, we’re looking for a Sales Director to drive our next phase of growth and expansion. Reporting to the CRO, you’ll be responsible for building our book of business and establishing the Nordic sales team! You’ll be responsible for managing and developing sales reps to hit and exceed sales targets and meet KPIs.
Your duties will include recruiting top talent, training and motivating the sales team, designing strategic sales plans, assessing costs and competition and delivering strong sales results.. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Recruiting top sales talent into the organisation
- Managing day-to-day performance of Account Executives
- Tracking sales team metrics and KPIs
- Accurately Forecasting sales in your territory
- Working collaboratively with SDR/BDR manager & Marketing to improve conversion rates
- Coaching and providing ongoing skills assessments of your team
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Manage team to ensure all accounts and opportunities are properly documented and updated in Salesforce.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to provide up to date inputs to the product team
- Ensure all new employees are properly on-boarded, ramped and trained.
- a passion for people
- 5+ years’ experience managing high performing sales teams
- strong knowledge of HR tech industry
- SAAS, B2B experience
- a strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- experience or desire to be part of a high-growth scale up business
- a proven record of exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
Apply for this job - email@example.com