Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. The platform offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $45m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
SDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in
collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
- Convert all inbound leads as well as identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences.
- At least 1-year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Outreach
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR
Apply for this job -