About the Position
The ‘SDR’ is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our Account Executive and Marketing teams.
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls and emails, as well as inbound contacts to the website.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- At least 1 year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales
- Experience using CRM
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR
Join us and our 100+ people in London and Tel Aviv as we recently opened our New York City office! Ultimately, we’re working to make it easier for people to love what they do – and to connect with the people they do it with. Our NYC office is located in SoHo West. Once called the Printing District, this part of SoHo is now home to tech startups, media and advertising companies, digital innovators, and more. We’ll give you the tools needed to do the best work of your career, join us!
Apply for this job - email@example.com