Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. The platform offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $45m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
SDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
- Convert all inbound leads as well as identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences.
- At least 1 year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Outreach
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR
What we offer in return
Join the fastest growing HR start-up in London. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS environment with some of the biggest brands. We have a great team of people who are all passionate about our product and making a better working world. We’re in a new office in Farringdon fully supplied with coffee, breakfast and chill out areas. Nicely located between Barbican and Farringdon, the area has more cafes, restaurants and pizza than you can shake a stick at! If that’s not enough, we offer a competitive salary and stock options. You’ll be able to learn more about how start-ups operate, and work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
Apply for this job -