About the role
We are growing our product marketing team to support our continued international growth and lightning speed pace of product development. As the second Product Marketing Manager at Hibob you will support overall company growth and retention goals by being an all-rounder at first, and later transitioning into our product marketing storyteller. You will lead product launches, own content creation and sales enablement and manage a system-wide localization project for the company’s comprehensive suite of products and features.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven product marketer with the right mix of creative and technical. As Product Marketing Manager at Hibob, you will become an expert on our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You will concentrate on executing and shaping our go-to-market strategy by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing and product teams.
What you will do
- Translate complex, technical content into simple meaningful messages
- Communicate value propositions through various channels including web pages, emails, case studies, in-app messages and more
- Create compelling content to enable Sales throughout the sales cycle with positioning, messaging, training, and product collateral
- Orchestrate launch execution cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Lead and manage product localization project working closely with product management and development, localization technology and external language specialists
- Be the voice of bob: support Marketing by assuring accurate product representation in marketing activities
- Develop key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging that captures ‘the Why’
- Have 3-5 years experience with product marketing or sales enablement, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment or B2B2C environment
- Are a native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills – A must!
- Have an excellent track record of creating high-quality marketing collateral, across multiple channels
- Know how to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values
- Have experience in crafting positioning, and messaging and launching new and existing products into the market
- At least 3 years proven experience in content creation
- Have exceptional planning, organization and project management skills
- Are self-driven but able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
Apply for this job -