What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, innovative and results-driven marketer with a passion for user experience and data who will be able to take ownership in developing a wide range of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
What Will You Do
- Oversee and drive the evaluation, implementation, and management of marketing platform within the realm of web development, A/B testing, web personalization, and digital engagement
- Take technical obtuse data around campaign performance and communicate it clearly and broadly to stakeholders within the organization
- Collaborate with go-to-market teams on growth projects, keeping all relevant parties apprised every step of the way to ensure maximum lead conversion and optimization
- Manage and optimize SEO to improve conversion rate and user journey on the website
- Analyzing and reporting on all campaign activities, implementing a range of A/B tests, and landing page development
- Develop and implement a marketing attribution model to understand how our efforts are driving customer growth and retention
- Work with creative, marketing, and development teams to own the testing pipeline and strategy
You Should Have
- At least 3 years of experience in online marketing, digital marketing, preferably with experience in a B2B software
- Deep knowledge in Google analytics: setup, goals, attribution and architecture
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, lead generation, CRMs, customer segmentation, influence and ROI data
- Proficient in analytics and BI platform development (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, Segment, SQL and/or Excel)
- Data-driven mindset with experience working within a KPI framework and ability to track performance against stated goals
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- English – mother tongue level.
- Exceptional project management experience – proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs and, and tackle new challenges daily!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with global stakeholders.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
Apply for this job - firstname.lastname@example.org