Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we have offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, innovative, and results-driven marketer with a passion for user experience and data who will be able to take ownership in developing a wide range of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
What Will You Do:
- Oversee and drive the evaluation, implementation, and management of marketing platform within the realm of web development, A/B testing, web personalization, and digital engagement
- Take technical obtuse data around campaign performance and communicate it clearly and broadly to stakeholders within the organization
- Collaborate with go-to-market teams on growth projects, keeping all relevant parties apprised every step of the way to ensure maximum lead conversion and optimization
- Manage and optimize SEO to improve conversion rate and user journey on the website.
- Analyzing and reporting on all campaign activities, implementing a range of A/B tests, and landing page development.
- Work with creative, marketing, and development teams to own the testing pipeline and strategy.
What You Should Have:
- At least 3 years of experience in online marketing, digital marketing, preferably with experience in a B2B software
- Deep knowledge in Google analytics: setup, goals, attribution, and architecture
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, lead generation, CRMs, customer segmentation, and ROI data
- Proficient in analytics and BI platform development (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, Segment, SQL and/or Excel)
- Data-driven mindset with experience working within a KPI framework and ability to track performance against stated goals
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- English – mother tongue level.
- Exceptional project management experience – proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs and, and tackle new challenges daily!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with global stakeholders.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
Apply for this job -