About the Position
HiBob is looking to add a new team member to our legal department to help our rapidly growing high-tech company negotiate and execute commercial transactions for customers worldwide, as well as assist on a variety of legal matters such as marketing, IT, licensing, data protection laws, etc.
If you are a highly motivated, independent, self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment, HiBob is where you want to be! We view the ideal candidate as one who has excellent business acumen and experience running commercial agreements from start to finish. In this challenging position, you will work together with HiBob’s various departments and work on an array of transactions and contract negotiations.
- Work directly with HiBob’s Sales Organization to negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Support and advice on a wide variety of general legal matters throughout the different departments in the company
- Assist in building the legal processes within this rapidly growing company
- 2-4 years of relevant legal experience
- Experience as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a high-tech company or in the commercial/high-tech department of a major law firm
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities
- English mother tongue level – Required
- General high-tech and commercial law experience – Required
- Experience in data protection laws – Preferred
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday, with the ability to work flexible hours
Apply for this job - firstname.lastname@example.org