Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive, and happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, bright and collaborative people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
You’re passionate about people and driving growth for a rapidly scaling SaaS company. Excited to find the right talents by creating a perfect fit for each department or team. You deliver a great candidate experience and be well versed in handling anything hiring managers needs. Result-oriented, self-motivated person with creative thinking and the ability to build relationships across the organization and make an impact.
What will you do?
- Develop our global talent acquisition and hiring plans to support strategic business objectives
- Manage and drive recruitment and hiring processes for all vacant positions. Work globally with hiring managers to establish an inclusive recruitment plan and strategy for all openings
- Plan and execute sourcing strategy including an employee referral program, relations with agencies. Source and find candidates qualified for open positions in different locations
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Track recruitment metrics and conduct analysis measuring turnover, cost per hire, headcount and temporary staffing usage to ensure HR Programs are aligned with overarching business processes and goals
- Collaborate with regional HR Business Partners and business leaders to align activities with the needs of the business
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction polls and workshops
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- Minimum of 5 years of global recruiting experience for both technical and business roles in a fast-paced, high-growth companies
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and be truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- A great team player with strong communication skills
- Tech-savvy with passion for a structured process – Experience using Comeet is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, organizational behavior, communications or related field
Apply for this job -