About the Position
As Hibob continues to grow rapidly worldwide, we need an experienced Field Marketing Manager to plan, manage and execute high-impact field marketing campaigns in support of company pipeline and revenue goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration via activities such as events and conferences, digital campaigns, meetups, and account-based marketing programs.
The person in this role will also lead the pre-event and post-event engagement strategy, leveraging digital channels including email, web and social. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution and have experience working cross-functionally to develop messaging, create on-site promotional materials, enable sales and report out on event performance.
- Work with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to build out the field marketing strategy to generate leads and opportunities, grow awareness and drive engagement.
- Research, recommend and execute targeted regional/local marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, partner activities, user groups, industry events/tradeshows, establishing local relationships with related associations or communities, executive roundtables, etc.
- Build out event and program plans to support strategy and recommendations.
- Evaluate and recommend partner and third party event co-marketing opportunities.
- Develop strategic, high-touch field activities, using account-based marketing techniques, to engage decision makers at target accounts.
- Own end-to-end coordination and management of field marketing programs, including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up and reporting.
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of all events and programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution and follow-up.
- 3+ years of experience field marketing, event, or campaign execution at a B2B technology / SaaS company.
- Experience running digital marketing programs beyond physical events (webinars, email campaigns, social media, direct mail, etc.).
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking and high-speed tactical execution.
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with sales and marketing teams.
- Plus: CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) experience.
Apply for this job - email@example.com