About the position:
We’re looking for a director of product management to join our rapidly growing company.
In this role, you will be in charge of the next innovative earth-shaking Talent Management Platform.
This role is relevant for leaders with hands-on passion, you will experience the satisfaction of seeing your hard work make an immediate impact in the work lives of thousands of people around the world. Between working closely with the production floor, or building strategies with the marketing team, you will always find excitement and a smile from our product team.
If you are looking for a senior product management position that includes a challenge, creativity and the ability to use your out-of-the-box ideas, you’ll find it at Hibob’s Product team. The product managers at Hibob lead the next generation of HR systems, by focusing on the customers, constantly thinking about the user experience and with a passion to create a powerful impact on the workplace.
- Lead one of our main modules on bob – Talent Management
- Collaborate with marketing and R&D on product development to assess value, usability, and feasibility of features
- Take ownership of the results, tracking critical metrics and use them to drive decision-making about what’s next.
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Run independent research, gain market insights, and develop a continuous competitive advantage.
- Own the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- A minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in product management
- Proven experience with fast-growing SaaS products for mid-market companies
- In-depth experience in launching new products to the market.
- Authentic empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations
- Passion for great user experience and design
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be Open-minded, curious and always willing to learn new things
- Knowledge and experience in the HR Market (Human Resources) – a big advantage
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent – advantage
Apply for this job - email@example.com