About the position
We are looking for a strong Customer Success leader, who is first and foremost passionate about building and leading a team to achieve excellence and build for scale. Who is passionate about growing a world-class CSM team and building a scalable machine with a special focus on bob’s most strategic accounts. you are eager to create value to our customers and expand their business with bob, with the ability to establish a business relationship with C-levels and negotiate renewals and upsells. If you are passionate about HR and employee experience. If you are data-driven, detail-oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, this is for you.
- Work closely with our customers with a constant smile on your face and with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals.
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, representing the customer to dev and product
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/ NPS KPIs through data driven analysis, planning, and execution.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Establish and maintain relationship executive, strategic account planning, internal advocacy.
- Collaborate with our Product, Dev, Marketing and Sales team
- Manage a bob of business: renewals and upsells
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing organizations
- 2+ years leading a CS team
- Business mindset with proven excellent business results
- Background in HRM implementation or similar – advantage
- Experience with enterprise accounts
- Combination of post-sale and sales experience – ideal
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with SMB and enterprise level accounts
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Apply for this job - firstname.lastname@example.org