Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
About The Role
Our client base is growing rapidly and also our Customer Success team! We aim to scale and enhance the experience of our SMB clients and for that, we are looking for an enthusiast Customer Success Operations Specialist to help us manage our clients based on data and automated processes. You will take part in implementing processes for our Tech-Touch Customer Success team. You will be reporting to the Customer Success Operations Manager, be responsible for the underpinning operations and technical services of the CS team and work closely with our Marketing team.
We are looking for an energetic and positive Customer Success Operations person. You will become knowledgeable about the customers’ user journey and CS processes to make it more efficient and organize while achieving the Customer Success goals. You have great project management skills and a knack for technology. Well organized, analytic, and a good team player.
What Will You Do
- Build walkthrough guides of product functionality
- Implementing processes and frameworks related to our SMB clients
- Support manage NPS feedbacks
- Setting up automated messaging through the use of CS and marketing tools
- Building dashboards/reports to track key metrics
- Management of software facilitates CSM Ops activities and improves efficiency
- Implement automated playbooks and milestones to scale tech touch customer base
- Coordinate build cross-functional processes (with Product, Engineering, Support, Services, and Sales) to support the team meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs!
You’ll Be Great For This Role If
- You have proven experience in Project Management and you desire to learn the products’ functionality
- You’re a tech-savvy with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have experience in implementing tools and scaling a CS organization – A big advantage
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies such as Pendo, Slack, Airtable, Quicksight – A big advantage
- You have an interest in the HR Tech industry
- You’re a team player, self starter with the ability to learn fast
Apply for this job -