About the position
We are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager, who is first and foremost passionate about eager to work closely with our customers to make sure they see value from bob and become their organization HR champions, using bob as a tool to change their workplace.
Who is passionate about being part of a world-class CSM team.
If you are eager to create value to our customers and expand their business with bob, with ability to establish a business relationship with C-levels and negotiate renewals and upsells.
If you are passionate about HR and employee experience; If you are data-driven, detail-oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, this is for you.
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, representing the customer to dev and product
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/ NPS KPIs through data driven analysis, planning and execution
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Establish and maintain relationship executive, strategic account planning, internal advocacy
- Collaborate with our Product, Dev, Marketing and Sales team
- Manage a bob of business: renewals and upsells
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing organizations
- Business mindset with proven excellent business results
- Background in HRM implementation or similar – advantage
- Experience with enterprise accounts – advantage
- Combination of post-sale and sales experience – ideal
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with SMB and enterprise level accounts
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Apply for this job - firstname.lastname@example.org