Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful team dedicated to changing the way businesses engage and develop their employees. Hibob has built a cloud-based people management solution, called ‘bob’, designed to meet the needs of mid-sized, modern, multinational businesses. bob’s With a friendly, intuitive, and interactive design, bob is built for the way people work today – globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and driven Customer Community Manager to build an engaged and supportive community of HR leaders and admins. You’ll be responsible for keeping our client community abreast of what’s happening at Hibob, and as importantly, help Hibob foster a thriving and active connection with – and between – our clients. This role sits at the intersection of many departments in the business – Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Product – so strong collaboration skills are a must.
This is so much more than managing social media accounts or planning meetups – this role is focused on community relations, advocacy, and engagement. This is a strategic role in the business with a significant responsibility for representing the voice of our company and clients. If you have grown an engaged community of raving fans before – keep reading! If you’re a natural relationship builder, excellent communication and strategic thinker, then this might be the perfect role for you!
- Wake up every day focused on helping Hibob continue to build and grow a community of raving fans
- Create engagement programs, activities, events, and groups with the goal of harnessing the insights, feedback and creativity of our community members
- Develop and drive campaigns & client outreach designed to help keep Hibob’s clients in the know about what’s happening in our product, our business and across our client community
- Cultivate relationships with – and between – key customers and customer groups including active community members, user group leaders, industry groups and partner organizations
- Guide key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, customer success, demand centers, and product marketers) on the strategic deployment of customer advocacy assets and interactions
- Identify and nurture relationships with client advocates willing to share their insights through case studies, testimonials, videos, blogs, speaking events, as well as media and analyst interviews
- Work collaboratively with advocates and our content & creative team to curate and create engaging customer stories
- Develop a deep understanding of Hibob’s customers across segments and personas and use this insight to help Hibob build awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and increase customer engagement
- Establish and manage our Customer Advisory Board and to gain insights on market trends, customer sentiment and product feedback
- Develop successful tracking, measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of community and customer advocacy
- 4+ years in B2B marketing, customer marketing, partner marketing, partnerships, or community and advocacy roles
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo a plus
- Natural relationship builder
- Strong project management skills
- A strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind, and sees how to build stronger brand presence and customer experience through community building and advocacy
- Ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment by effectively influencing both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills – deep curiosity, strong listener, and empathetic
- Self-starter and creative problem solver
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and marketing goals
Apply for this job -