Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we have offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv.
Being a Content Marketing Writer at Hibob is a unique opportunity to help revolutionize HR. Since the pandemic, HR has even a more critical role in business. As part of Hobob’s marketing team, you will lead HR tech in your writing, ideas, and attitude.If you want to educate and inspire HR leaders globally and generate unique content about HR Technology, people management, the complex connection between technology, innovation, and humans – we would love to meet you.
What will you do?
- Researching and writing guides, articles, and case studies that provide real value and fresh insights to our customers and prospects about how Hibob can address the challenges facing HR leaders today
- Writing research reports based on our studies and research insights. Improving our middle of the funnel (MOFU) content that will provide value and knowledge of how to practice HR using bob as your tool
- Balancing project deadlines with quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely with various stakeholders to produce and edit content, interviewing customer success managers, customers, and sales executives to write compelling, relevant content
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Contributing to other content projects such as ebooks, interactive content, video content, animated content, etc
- Bringing innovative ideas to grow blog subscribers, convert more visitors into leads, and expand our blog’s overall reach
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and content creation
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Native English
- HR Content writing experience – an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS company – an advantage
- Experience in lead generation and SEO – an advantage
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to adapt your writing to the style, tone, and voice of Hibob.
- An eye for design and the ability to work with designers to create your vision
- The ability to work well within a team, and give and receive constructive feedback
- A work smart can do, collaborative mentality
- An analytical thinker who is knowledgeable and can use data to optimize a content strategy
Applicants should provide two writing samples of their choice, submitted with their application.
Apply for this job -