HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 3500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Project Manager / Technical Business Operations Manager to join our fast growing team. As a key member of our MIS (Management Information Systems) group, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing cross functional tech projects E2E- from discovery to implementation.
In addition, you will play a crucial role in designing and optimizing our company's business processes, acting as a Business Partner to our ‘Customer Success’ and ‘Product’ teams.
You will work closely with different stakeholders across the organization to identify business needs and translate them into effective and scalable solutions.
Ideal candidates will bring the combination of: technical & system analysis skills, business application experience (Salesforce), along with business processes understanding & customer facing approach, and mostly- the ability to turn vision into reality.
If you are passionate about business processes optimization, have experience working with Salesforce, possess strong technical and system analysis skills, and have a proven track record of managing cross-functional projects, we would love to hear from you!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Plan, design and manage cross functional projects E2E, ensuring successful delivery
- Own for the technical solution design phase, working closely with the technical dev teams in a ‘matrix’ structure
- Collaborate closely with your business partners from ‘Customer Success’ and ‘Product’ departments- understand their needs and business objectives
- Own CS (customer success) & product business processes - drive for process optimization, automation and continuous improvement initiatives. Identifying opportunities for efficiency and innovation within our systems and processes
- Translate business requirements/needs to detailed designs docs across all layers: user stories, solution specs, process diagrams, KPIs measurement & tracking, and reporting
- Create and maintain system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, user guides, and training materials
- Ongoing support if needed, troubleshooting and resolving system issues in a timely manner, working closely with the R&D and Business applications teams.
- Create Ad-hoc reports and dashboards in Salesforce
What We'd Love To See
- 5+ years of experience in Technical project Management, Business Operations roles (technical background - a must!)
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science or any equivalent degree
- Strong knowledge of Business Applications: Salesforce - a must! , BI tools (Tableau advantage)
- Proven ability to lead teams without authority and drive complex and impactful changes
- Able to translate business needs into business processes and solutions
- Experienced with planning processes automation, system integrations, and scalable solutions
- Proven experience in writing specifications & design documents
- Experience in working for a B2B startup and SaaS hypergrowth company (advantage).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to drive change across functional and business boundaries
Join our Village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!