Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
About The Role
We are expanding our team to support the growing business of the company. As a Salesforce Project Manager you will work closely with our global business stakeholders, you will get familiar with marketing, sales and customer success business processes and lead projects in Salesforce and other apps integrated with Salesforce.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven Business Analyst with the right mix of creative and technical. As Business Analyst at Hibob, you will become an expert on business applications and business processes. You will concentrate on supporting our Salesforce and other sales tech stack apps users and build new processes to support the growing business by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing, sales and customer success teams.
What Will You Do
- Design & Build scalable solutions in Salesforce. Work together with our Business Operations team and with the relevant users in all departments globally.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: Requirements gathering, Process definition, Plan and Design, Testing, Training and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Support our Sales tech stack users globally in all departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and more.
- Suggest enhancements to implement in our systems based on the business needs and technical platform capabilities
- Work with external vendors to integrate enhanced system solutions
You’ll be great for this role if you: (Requirements)
- Have 2+ years of Salesforce implementation experience (Hands on)
- Have Experience with Salesforce automation tools - a must!
- Took major part in Salesforce projects involving internal and external processes
- Experienced with Integrations to/from Salesforce and integration tools
- Familiar with Marketing/Sales Applications such as: Outreach, Gong, Zoominfo, Chilli Piper, Ringlead
- Have an Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Are Service oriented
- Are a fast learner
- Have exceptional planning, organization and project management skills
- Are self-driven but able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Hold active Salesforce Certificate/s
- Have a B.Sc. degree specializing in Information systems or equivalent.