HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
We are looking for a payroll specialist to join our finance team. In this role, you will be in charge of the payroll preparation of Hi Bob Global sites day-to-day.
- Overlook and manage the preparation of payroll throughout the entities.
- Support international payroll cycle and outsourcing in Europe (UK, NL, Germany, etc.).
- Work closely with HR in managing the operation processes for employees, including attendance, onboarding of new hires and terminations.
- Controlling and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly payroll of approximately 200-300 employees in foreign countries through local payroll agencies in Europe, and ensuring all payroll processes are completed on time.
- Ensuring income tax, social security, pension funds and labour law compliance.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience running payroll.
- Experience in payroll
- High-level English speaking.
- SaaS experience - plus
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently within the team
- Responsible, willing to work as part of a team and to provide services to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!