Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
Passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow business and making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be experienced in Account Management & Customer Service in a Tech/SaaS-based business.
What will you do?
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Partner with HiBob’s cross-functional teams including; Product, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, CX and more, to deliver a holistic customer experience
- Monitor and report market conditions and competitor activities
- Define and drive proactive targeted campaigns, in collaboration with the marketing team, to increase customer awareness of new modules and the value of including them as part of their Bob solution
- Lead the commercial and legal process from beginning to end including; TAM analysis, opportunity qualification, stakeholder demos, building the business case, pricing & negotiations.
- Meet quota targets and KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Responsible for building 3 Month, 6 Month and 9 Month pipelines
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management via Salesforce.