Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, Amsterdam, Sydney, Berlin, Lisbon and Tel-Aviv.
About the Role
We are growing our finance team to support our continued international growth. In this position, you will play a major role in overseeing accounting processes, implementing accounting policies, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards. You will support the preparation of the consolidated financial statements and will function as the organization accounting expert.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, accounting expert and most importantly, a team player to join our fast-growing company.
What Will You Do
- Participate in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to the US GAAP and work closely with the UK Finance team on the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to the UK GAAP
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and period close related activities.
- Periodically review and update the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Responsible for accounting related calculations, measurements and evaluations according to ASC606, ASC842, etc.
- Review revenue contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition following relevant accounting literature and the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Enhance and implement accounting processes, controls and systems.
- Serve as the finance organization's subject matter expert on accounting and revenue recognition. Collaborate cross-functionally with the Finance revenue operations team, Legal, Sales, Sales operations and professional services relative to contract negotiations to guide on technical accounting, policy or process issues around revenue recognition.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors and consultants to ensure approved accounting policies are adhered.
- Participate in other finance ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- CPA with a Big 4 accounting firm experience with at least 3 years experience - a must
- US GAAP knowledge – a must
- Experience NetSuite - advantage
- Fluency English (spoken and written) – a must
- Strong analytical skills, financial modeling, accounting, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Requires enthusiasm, team communications, service-oriented, hard work, and follow‐through
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – a must
- Familiarity and understanding of transfer pricing models and international tax planning
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a vibrant and fun office located in central Tel Aviv.
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter