HiBob is looking for highly skilled, experienced, and passionate IT Security Engineer to join our IT & Security team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our company's technological infrastructure is secure from potential threats. This includes the installation of new products and the careful monitoring and maintenance of our internal infrastructure including - Web Application Firewall (WAF), AWS IT security, PA Firewalls, Prisma Access, and other critical systems.
- Responsible for the company’s IT and cloud Security projects, Implementing, maintaining, and supporting issues.
- Work closely with InfoSec and DevOps on hardening and configuration management of cloud and endpoints clients, alerts, and tools to align with security best practices.
- Manage and maintain - Palo Alto FW, Prisma Access (SASE), IT AWS infrastructure, Global offices infrastructure (networking), WAF, EDR.
- Handle security alerts, business-critical tasks, and ongoing system administration
- Ensure that our global workplaces tech are always up and running, including networking, Wi-Fi, and security applications
- Work closely with engineering leaders and technical experts on a wide variety of security issues that require an in-depth understanding of their environment.
- Work closely with Security team utilizing Splunk to run proactive and reactive investigations
- Work together with the team on the management of systems as: Okta (IDP), Google Workspace, Jamf/MobileIron MDM, etc..
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Security Engineer.
- Hands on with deploying and maintaining security tools such as EDR, Firewalls, Proxies, Cloud WAF in modern cloud-based companies - Must.
- Deep understanding of networking and security protocols and methods.
- 1-2 years in using pipelines to make changes with infrastructure as a code and automations - Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills In English
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong proactiveness, self-management, multitasking, and project management skills.
- Experience with global companies - Preferred.
- Experience with REST API / Python / Bash - Advantage.
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a vibrant and fun office located in central Tel Aviv.
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter