HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and lead the growth team – CRO, email marketing, campaign creation, and ABM.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership and teams within marketing and collaborate on cross-company projects.
- Develop a full-funnel strategy for creation and capturing demand for all regions and channels.
- Constantly optimize the sales funnel and test new ideas to accelerate growth.
- Plan and execute full-funnel ABM digital campaigns that engage target prospects and influence pipeline generation.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execute across all channels.
- Own and optimize our company's website to improve organic conversion rates and craft sophisticated online personalized funnels.
- Develop lifecycle campaign strategies, segment, and target audiences for engagement and conversion using persona-based journeys.
- Establish a strong communication channel and alignment with marketing, product, sales, BI, design, and content.
- Test, integrate, and leverage various marketing and automation tools to ensure efficient and scalable growth infrastructure.
- Create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
- Collaborate with and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders, including designers, copywriters, product marketing, and growth managers.
- 6+ years of experience in performance marketing/demand generation in a SaaS B2B company
- 2 years of experience in leading and developing high-performing teams
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, marketing automation, product marketing, and acquisition and remarketing strategy
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities, analytical mindset, and high communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- Experience developing and executing successful full-funnel and intent-based marketing B2B ABM campaigns
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent in driving cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies.
- Highly detail-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit and an aggressive can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a content team to execute ambitious messaging strategies.
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!