● HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year- over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 2500 midsize and multinational companies.
● Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and Vayner Media rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
● Hibob is looking for a senior, experienced enthusiastic Financial Information System leader to support our rapidly growing company in designing & building the financial business processes, leading the implementation of financial projects to ensure the business scale.
● This position reports to VP MIS and works collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Finance, FP&A, Legal, Business Operation, Tech teams and will be responsible for all financial IS solutions.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work.
If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, silly, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, shy, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
If you are a highly motivated, proactive, independent, self-starter, entrepreneurially-spirited who enjoys working in a fast-paced, and collaborative environment, Hibob is where you want to be!
We view the ideal candidate as one who has vast experience in leading Financial application, has business acumen, is comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technological organization, and is familiar with the market financial solutions.
What will you do:
● Lead the financial information systems, vision, strategy, roadmap, planning and team.
● Lead financial IS solutions and projects, such as Commissions, Billing, Procure to Pay, revenue recognition, cash, financial close and more, from ideation to delivery including gathering business requirements, defining SOW, vendor & RFP, tool selection, solution design, delivery, timelines, budget Etc.
● Work and collaborate closely with the finance group and relevant tech teams in the company including BI, R&D, Security IT to define optimized and scalable solutions.
● Develop, implement, maintain, and support financial business processes based on industry-standard and best practices including compliance aspects in the NetSuite environment.
● Proactively chase after new enhancements to promote operational processes, processes efficiency, automation and customer experience.
● Own and support the finance production IS ecosystem.
● +10 years of experience in the financial information system field, with at least 5 years of management experience
● Vast experience in leading cross-complex financial projects, specifically in ERP implementation and integration, preferred in NetSuite.
● Knowledge of finance, record-to-report, procure-to-pay and order-to-cash business processes.
● A proven broad technical background with a pragmatic and business-focused approach.
● Skilled at operating, prioritizing and managing in a complex, global, collaborative, and cross-functional organization.
● A great written and verbal communicator and is comfortable and experienced presenting and facilitating discussions with senior management.
● Must be a very methodologic person with attention to detail.
● Proven experience in dealing with complex projects, driving business impact and significantly contributing to the company goals.
● Ideally, experience with public company requirements and with companies with large scale.
● A leader, team player, collaborators by nature with the ability to work autonomously good interpersonal skills, creative, and passionate for quality.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills background.
● Familiar with Financial Applications such as Zone Advanced Billing, Stripe, Sales Performance Management systems - an advantage.
● Familiar with Business application such as Salesforce- an advantage
● CPA or accounting experience - an advantage.
● BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience.