HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
About the role:
As a Director of Compensation and Benefits, you will strategize, plan, creates and oversees every element of the organization's remuneration system. This includes the salary, bonuses , global benefits, and retirement plans.
As the Director of Global Compensation and Benefits at HiBob, you will:
- We are looking for our first Director, Compensation, and Benefits to join our growing People Team.
- In this role, you will oversee the building out of the Compensation function at HiBob to enable us to continue our rapid growth.
- As our ideal candidate, you are a compensation guru with strong knowledge in compensation (base, variable, and equity).
- You have built out compensation structures and the infrastructure required to scale a fast-growing company. You are considered a strong partner by the managers and teams you support and provide a very consultative approach when helping to solve issues where compensation is part of the solution.
- You are well versed in helping to educate people about compensation practices to ensure they have a full appreciation of the various components of a compensation package.
- You like building and want to be a part of a collaborative team that cares about doing things right and trailblazing new things !!!
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive global experience in compensation, finance, or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices.
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment (preferred a SAAS growing company)
- Previous experience working with both broad-based compensation and sales compensation plans
- Experience working with private company stock compensation programs, and familiarity with various high-level structures and considerations
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce the best solutions for their customer
- Strong planning, project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Proven track record in adapting and working effectively in a matrix organization
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets; Tenacity to learn new things and think outside of the box