HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
About the position:
- The partnerships manager will play a pivotal role in shaping channel partnership programs and supporting the company’s fast growth, with a focus on the APAC market.
- The partnership manager will be measured on revenue-related KPIs.
- They have full responsibility and accountability for the success of the partnership program led by her/him in the region.
***In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development.
What will you do:
- Support the build of new channel partnership programs (e.g. VC/PE program, HR advisory program, etc), with the goal of increasing revenue opportunities in the region through lead generation, brand awareness and advocacy
- Identify and prioritize the right partners for each program, focusing on the APAC market
- Engage with relevant partners, convey the value of Hibob to the partner, and onboard them to the program
- Manage the high-level relationship with partners (e.g. QBR’s, strategic initiatives) and orchestrate the day-to-day relationship between the partner to relevant positions in the GTM organization
- Work closely with sales and marketing to drive GTM initiatives (mostly lead generation) with partners
- Collaborate with partner marketing on marketing assets and activities which are relevant to the partners in the region
- Help define partner enablement requirements and certification path; collaborating with Hibob’s enablement team to build relevant materials
- Create presentations that help communicate impact and requirements to key stakeholders, gain organizational buy-in and drive forward execution
- Work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure timely delivery of initiatives, e.g. legal and finance, product, GTM teams, etc.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- 5+ years of experience in building channel/tech partner programs in SaaS companies
- Experience in HR tech-related fields - a huge plus
- Capable of building a channel program from scratch (not just joining/managing an existing one)
- Capable of independently leading external client or partner conversations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes less structured, and entrepreneurial environment
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model (Sydney-based bobbers)
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- We love birthdays! Take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!