HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
- Inspire, grow, train and support our high performing sales team.
- Achieve annual sales team quota and quarterly targets through your entire team (not just a few high performers)
- Support, AEs on deal strategies and tactics to support a high win rate %
- Own forecasting and pipeline management/hygiene to a high level of accuracy for real-time reporting
- Coach, train and mentor team members to help them succeed and advance their career paths
- Analyse trends on team and individuals' strengths and weaknesses to develop and deliver specific training programs to drive improvement
- Solve complex problems to help us move faster, win more ops and set up teams for success
- Be a team player who builds trust and relationships across departments and locations to champion APJ within the organisation
- Be accountable taking full ownership for the success of the role
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting potential customers' feedback and competitive analysis to assist in product development.
- 3+ years of proven success in growing and leading a high performing SaaS sales team
- 8+ years of experience as a successful sales executive, preferably within a hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and forecasting with a high degree of accuracy
- Has a defined approach to pipeline management, mix and hygiene to ensure regional and individual success
- Can develop regional tactics/strategies to significantly grow market share in the region
- Ability to train and coach high performers to continue to hone their skills and push to higher levels of success
- Player - Coach mentality who can build trust and mentor team to the next stage of their career
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
***Our employees work hybrid
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Sydney, Australia.
- Company share options plan
- Pension scheme from day 1
- Hybrid working model (Sydney based bobbers)
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events
*** HiBob has already established a legal entity in Australia and has an office.