HiBob was founded to modernise HR tech. HiBob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, HiBob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organisational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
About the Role
Working cross-functionally, our AEs attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of HiBob. They manage the whole sales cycle, from prospecting through to closing.
What will you do?
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities within Benelux.
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- 0 - 2 years of closing deals as an Account Executive or working in an out-bound SDR/BDR role within a SaaS company
- Fluent Dutch language skills
- Experience with HR-tech environment
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self-starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
Nice to have
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello
- Strong interest in the technology sector
***Learn about our hybrid working model***
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador program
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)