Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, Australia and soon in Berlin
We are looking for a driven, energetic, and coachable Account Executive, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of being proactive and creative to achieve goals. Strong ability to establish and drive sales activities for our SaaS-based offerings within the DACH area.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally to attract and sign new customers to drive Hibob’s growth
- Manage the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on closing
- Penetrate, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities across the DACH region
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants, and Partners
- At least 3-5 years of software SaaS sales experience Inbound & Outbound
- Proven experience as an Account Executive in the DACH region - is a Must
- You must be a hunter and a closer!
- Fluent German - is a Must
- Become a bob platform expert and an HRIS trusted advisor
- Experience with HR-tech environment is highly regarded
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Proven track record of consistent customer growth and quota achievement.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation and demonstration skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self-starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
***Learn about our hybrid working model***
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. Soon we will have a beautiful office in Berlin.
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador program
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)