Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
About the position:
SDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic, and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
● Convert all inbound leads as well as the identity, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships
and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
● Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new
● Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
● Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
● Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
*** We are currently in Hybrid home/office mode. At least 3 times a week in the office downtown Manhatten
Nice to haves:
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.