- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series B funded $124M
- Based across the UK, US, Tel Aviv, Amsterdam and Sydney
bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And those fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
SDRs and BDRs at Hibob play a huge part in the growth of our organization as we expand and scale. Our Business Development Manager's responsibilities are split between our inbound and outbound sales function, coaching, and leading the team. As a manager, you’ll bring your experience in inbound/ outbound sales to create business opportunities for Sales Executives at Hibob, as well as building a great team culture that’s driven by open communication, collaboration, and trust.
We’re looking for a charismatic individual seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth into Sales leadership in a scaling organization. You’ll be a self-starter, driven to hit your individual and team goals. To build a winning team, you’ll also be super patient and resilient, as well as always adopting the attitude and mindset to celebrate the successes of your team and provide support where there’s room to develop.
You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be great at working independently and really organized. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative and pretty fearless, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building rapport, we would love to hear from you!
The team’s objectives
- Convert inbound leads as well as identify, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce
- Plan and create mini-campaigns for your accounts
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure a smooth handover process
As a Manager you will
- Hire and scale the team to meet business goals and objectives
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of SDR / BDR players
- Build a great team culture with a positive, supportive, and winning attitude
- Accurately forecast, and support inbound and outbound goals
- Assist Hibob management drive new initiatives
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in inbound and outbound sales within a Saas organization
- Have at least 2 years of experience leading inbound/ outbound sales within a Saas organization
- Hold a good understanding of the inbound/ outbound sales function and the expectations of sales representatives
- Can demonstrate your experience in mentoring/training sales representatives
- Are passionate about people, and seeing them grow & develop
- Can multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Have experience working with Salesforce
- Have experience using tools such as Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Drift, Chili Piper
- Bonus- if you have experience or knowledge in HR or working with HR-tech related platforms
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Sydney, Australia.
- Company share options plan
- Pension scheme from day 1
- Hybrid working model (Sydney based bobbers)
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events
*** Hibob has already established a legal entity in Australia and has an office.