Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
- Disruptive SaaS Organization
- Series B funded $124m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
About the position
The Sales Manager is a strategic and results-driven leader that will support our growth and expansion. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for continuing the building of our book of business and growing our Sales Team!
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing Account Executives to hit and exceed sales targets and meet KPIs. Your duties will include the successful recruitment of top talents, enabling and motivating the team, designing strategic sales plans, and delivering strong sales results, in addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
You’ll be responsible for
- Recruiting top sales talent into the organization
- Managing the day-to-day performance of Account Executives
- Tracking sales team metrics and KPIs
- Accurately Forecasting sales in your territory
- Working collaboratively with SDR/BDR, SE managers & Marketing teams to improve conversion rates
- Coaching and providing ongoing skills assessments of your team
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Manage team to ensure all accounts and opportunities are properly documented and updated in Salesforce
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Ensure all new employees are properly on-boarded, ramped, and trained