Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
SDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in
collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic, and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can
lead to professional growth in Sales.
● Convert all inbound leads as well as the identity, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships
and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
● Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new
● Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
● Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
● Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
We are currently in Hybrid home/office mode. At least 3 times a week in the office downtown Manhatten
● Fluent Spanish is an advantage
● At least 1 year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
● Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
● Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational skills
● Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
● Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as
part of a team
● Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
Nice to haves
● Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Outreach
● Strong interest in the technology sector
● Knowledge of HR