bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
SDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in
collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
- Convert all inbound leads as well as the identity, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- At least 1 year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Outreach
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift