Bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, and Australia
We're looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer to assist with the selling of an exciting and differentiated SaaS-based human resources platform. Our ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge of the HR industry, workflows, processes, and the ability to communicate the differentiated value of our platform. In the SE role, you will be working closely as part of the sales organisation with our Account Executives providing your technical expertise as required to fit the clients' needs.
About the role
To be successful as a Sales Engineer, you'll develop in-depth knowledge of our company's technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You'll be well suited to this role if you're driven to achieve company sales goals and can demonstrate excellent sales and customer service skills.
What will you do
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software in order to explain our company's products or services to customers
- Discuss and invoke conversation around needs and pains in the HR tech space with customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support both before and during calls
- Listen to potential customers' technical requirements and needs and relay this feedback/information back to the product for development
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Assist in training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of strong pre-sales / solution consulting / sales engineering experience within a B2B technology SaaS environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- Has the ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for winning, with a team player mentality
- Resourceful and motivated to succeed
***Learn about our hybrid working model***
Why work with us
At HiBob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift