Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we're based across Israel, the UK and US.
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. As our first employee on the ground you’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, accountable, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
About the Role
Working cross-functionally, our AEs attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of Hibob. They manage the whole sales cycle, from prospecting through to closing.
What will you do?
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities within Northern and Southern Ireland
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- At least 3-5 years of software SaaS sales experience Inbound & Outbound
- You must be a hunter and a closer!
- Experience with HR-tech environment
- Proven experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
- Any additional language - an advantage!
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello
- Strong interest in the technology sector
*This is a first on the ground role covering Northern and Southern Ireland.
**The hiring manager is based in the UK.