Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Hibob is looking for an outstanding sales manager who will be based in Sydney. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment. Our ideal candidate possesses 3 + years of experience managing high performing sales teams and can embed process, analysis and discipline through coaching and mentoring to ensure the team is set up for success. You will be accountable for managing a team of Account Executives who are already achieving and exceeding targets to help them drive to a higher level of success. You’ll be a good fit if you lead by example and empower your team with an authentic leadership style that aligns with the company's culture. We need you to have the technical and soft skills to engage and support people to perform and succeed at their highest levels. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, creative leader who is passionate about coaching and mentoring their team at a company that’s changing what people thought HR could do.
- Inspire, grow, train and support our high performing sales team.
- Achieve annual sales team quota and quarterly targets through your entire team (not just a few high performers)
- Support, AEs on deal strategies and tactics to support a high win rate %
- Own forecasting and pipeline management/hygiene to a high level of accuracy for real-time reporting
- Coach, train and mentor team members to help them succeed and advance their career paths
- Analyse trends on team and individuals' strengths and weaknesses to develop and deliver specific training programs to drive improvement
- Solve complex problems to help us move faster, win more ops and set up teams for success
- Be a team player who builds trust and relationships across departments and locations to champion APJ within the organisation
- Be accountable taking full ownership for the success of the role
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting potential customers' feedback and competitive analysis to assist in product development.
- 3+ years of proven success in growing and leading a high performing SaaS sales team
- 8+ years of experience as a successful sales executive, preferably within a hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and forecasting with a high degree of accuracy
- Has a defined approach to pipeline management, mix and hygiene to ensure regional and individual success
- Can develop regional tactics/strategies to significantly grow market share in the region
- Ability to train and coach high performers to continue to hone their skills and push to higher levels of success
- Player - Coach mentality who can build trust and mentor team to the next stage of their career
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
***Our employees work hybrid
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Sydney, Australia.
- Company share options plan
- Pension scheme from day 1
- Hybrid working model (Sydney based bobbers)
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events
*** HiBob has already established a legal entity in Australia and has an office.