Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable Account Executive, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales.
You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
About the Role
Working cross-functionally, our AEs attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of Hibob. They manage the whole sales cycle, from prospecting through to closing.
What will you do?
- Prospect, initiate and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- At least 3-5 years of software SaaS sales experience Inbound & Outbound
- You must be a hunter and a closer!
- Proven experience within the CEE region and Ukraine - is a huge advantage!
- Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian speaking or any other Eastern European language - is a huge advantage!
- Experience with HR-tech environment is highly regarded
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self-starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a vibrant and fun office located in central Tel Aviv.
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
#SaaS #Polish #Ukrainian,#Romanian #CEE