bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Business Development Reps (BDRs) at Hibob play an important part in the growth of our organisation as we expand and scale. Through collaboration with our Marketing team to execute campaigns, our team build the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers everyday. You’ll see those prospects move through the customer journey and celebrate each success along the way with our global team.
We’re looking for a coachable individual seeking an opportunity that will give professional growth in sales in a scaling organisation. We’re currently working remotely so we’ll make sure you’re connected and supported all the way. You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be self-dependant and really organised. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative and bold, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building rapport, we would love to hear from you!
What will you get up to?
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce
- Plan and create mini-campaigns for your accounts
You’ll be great for this role if you are:
- Fluent in German and English
- Have a strong interest in, or experience working for, a SaaS organisation
- Passionate about people and building relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable self-starter with strong organisational skills
- A committed team player
It’s also a bonus (but not essential) if you have:
- Have had exposure to a sales / sales development environment
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience or knowledge in HR or with HR tech related platforms
***Learn about our hybrid working model***
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift