HiBob was founded to modernize HR tech. HiBob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
BDRs at HiBob play an important part in the growth of our organization as we expand and scale. Through collaboration with our Marketing team to execute campaigns, our team builds the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers every day. You’ll see those prospects move through the customer journey and celebrate each success along the way with our global team.
THIS ROLE IS A HYBRID OFFICE ROLE. We are currently in office 2-3 days per week.
We’re looking for a coachable individual seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales in a scaling organization. We’re currently working remotely so we’ll make sure you’re connected and supported all the way. You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be great at working independently and really organized. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative, and pretty fearless, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building rapport, we would love to hear from you!
What will you get up to?
- prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- capture and manage information/data/metrics in Sales
#SDR Sales Development Rep
#BDR Business Development Rep
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have 1+ years in lead generation or outbound sales experience
- Strong interest, or experience working for a SaaS organization
- Passionate about people and building relationships
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Consider yourself a problem solving who thinks creatively
- Can multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Driven as an individual contributor, but love to collaborate as part of a team
It’s also a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience or knowledge in HR or with HR tech related platforms
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our bobbers, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in NYC and remote bobbers coast to coast.
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office