Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, Australia
We are looking for a driven, energetic, and coachable Account Executive, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of being proactive and creative to achieve goals. Strong ability to establish and drive sales activities for our SaaS-based offerings within the Spanish market.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally to attract and sign new customers to drive Hibob’s growth
- Manage the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on closing
- Penetrate, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities across the Spanish market
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants, and Partners
- At least 3-5 years of software SaaS sales experience Inbound & Outbound
- Proven experience as an Account Executive in the Spanish market - is a Must
- You must be a hunter and a closer!
- Fluent Spanish- is a Must
- Become a bob platform expert and an HRIS trusted advisor
- Experience with HR-tech environment is highly regarded
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Proven track record of consistent customer growth and quota achievement.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation and demonstration skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self-starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)